Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite
May 02, 2019 09:00PM
Hello everyone out there,

I use a large number of 2-Color sequences called from a layout that I programmed a long time ago.
Most fixtures are LED, some have a color wheel. Fade times are assigned to these sequences by macros. How can I assign to all color-wheel-fixtures in these sequences a fadetime of 0.04 (to keep „Go“ possible, which is provided by a ratemaster) so that they won't fade, while all other fixtures use the assigned fadetime. I DO NOT want to remove the fadetimes completly, as there a color combinations which use colors next to each other on the colorwheel, where fadetime is usefull.
I'm looking for a macro (or a superpriority sequence) like „ShapyNoFade“ that sets the 0.04s manually to the color-wheel fixtures (or overwrites it) as long as a new fadetime is set to the whole sequence.
Is that possible?

Thank you!
Subject Author Posted
colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite MF-VT May 02, 2019 09:00PM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite Gubi May 05, 2019 01:03AM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite scoobytoobins May 05, 2019 08:38AM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite MF-VT May 08, 2019 04:53PM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite Oliver Rump May 09, 2019 10:40AM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite MF-VT May 11, 2019 11:59AM
Re: colorwheel-fixtures fadetime remove/overwrite Oliver Rump May 13, 2019 04:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login