Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
skipping through a stack
July 10, 2021 02:55AM
I'm doing this on a BCF 2000 midi controller. As to not take up faders I have my dim effects stacked on one fader. The first cue only affects wash fixtures, the second affects moving fixtures and the third affects all fixtures. The fader (set to MASTER) controls the intensity of the effect and the corresponding knob above controls the speed. I am using button 2 of this fader as GO to skip through the three options. This works great. I can skip through while it's running, but better I can skip to what I want with the fader down. It's what I want. It's great.
Now I'm trying to do something the same with a color chase. The first cue is relative w/ shuffled selection, the second is absolute with shuffled selection, and the third is a hard absolute rainbow scrolling across. I can't find a combination that will allow me to do the same thing. If I have the button as GO it activates it. I think I have to have the fader on TEMP. Maybe I'm not using LOAD NEXT correctly. I'm also aware this might not work as it is a color effect and not a dimmer effect..
Your thoughts?
Thanks
Subject Author Posted
skipping through a stack DannyCaine July 10, 2021 02:55AM
Re: skipping through a stack Aart24 August 19, 2021 07:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login