Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Sync strobe button
June 07, 2020 01:12AM
Hello,

I want to make a temp button that strobes the entire rig at the same speed. I can't use the shutter, but need to use the dimmer. The problem I'm facing is, that when I, for example, run a dimmer sine effect and hit the button, all fixtures strobe between 100% and 0%. I want the fixture to strobe with running effects as a master. So if an effect has a fixture turned up to 50%, it should strobe between 50% and 0%, like a regular strobe should function.

The way I had in mind to do this is to create a relative effect with a low of -100 and a high of 0, but this doesn't work. When another effect is running, like the sine, it doesn't respect the value that have been set by that effect.

I also want to create a random dimmer effect is this similar way, but I cant make that work.

The sync strobe will work if I use a 2 cue sequence that turn all dimmers to 0 of one step and has nothing in another step. I will run this sequence by time values. This solves the problem for my sync strobe, but I can't find a way to make the random strobe work. Also I want to make the sync strobe work more cleanly.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!
Subject Author Posted
Sync strobe button daan44444 June 07, 2020 01:12AM
Re: Sync strobe button F Dijkers June 08, 2020 01:40PM
Re: Sync strobe button daan44444 June 09, 2020 12:48AM
Re: Sync strobe button MarkvanderMeulen June 26, 2020 01:24PM
Re: Sync strobe button daan44444 June 27, 2020 04:48PM
Re: Sync strobe button MarkvanderMeulen June 27, 2020 05:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login