Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Re: Two New Problems
July 28, 2020 03:36PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for here.
1. You want to just lamp on your R1s? If you select your fixture then look at the encoder tool bar, you'll see Control as one of the attribute types. if you select that you'll see the first encoder wheel become available, labeled "LAMP CONTROL." this is where you control the lamp on. Looks like the specific DMX value is 52.7 but you shouldn't need to use this (just use the fixturetype preset in the lamp control dialogue window).
1a. The fixtures are lamping off every time they move, or they stop outputting? On the fixture (I believe it's true for the R2s although it could be only the R1 or something else entirely), there is a setting for MIB. this will stop the fixture from outputting while it moves, then resume outputting when it's finished with its move. In my experience, unfortunately, this setting usually has to be turned on then then back off for it to work properly- a fixture reset by itself didn't solve the problem.

2. definitely odd. are you loading all of the data from the showfile when you load it on each computer? i.e. when you load from backup to you 'check all' before you load, bringing in use profiles, network config, etc.? Have you tried using a different USB drive? How big is it? Should keep it under 16GB for MA2. I'd reach out to MA support (support@malighting.com) about this if you can't identify what's causing this.

Kai Colucci
LD
Nashville, TN
Subject Author Posted
Two New Problems btodag July 28, 2020 01:23AM
Re: Two New Problems btodag July 28, 2020 03:42AM
Re: Two New Problems scoobytoobins July 28, 2020 03:36PM
Re: Two New Problems btodag July 28, 2020 04:57PM
Re: Two New Problems scoobytoobins July 28, 2020 09:52PM
Re: Two New Problems btodag August 04, 2020 02:57PM
Re: Two New Problems scoobytoobins August 05, 2020 05:33PM
Re: Two New Problems btodag August 06, 2020 06:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login