Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Store and recall anything visible on stage
August 16, 2020 10:09PM
Hi.
I want to store anything visible on stage via a macro and be able to recall those identical looks with a single buttonclick (At least if there are no super priority sequences). I additionally want to see which look was last recalled.

My closest attempt was to have a pool playback sequence pool and a macro that merges all current programmer and output values in a new sequence and have off on overwritten as the default option for sequences.

That works perfectly fine for values, however, as soon as I use effects, the sequences no longer overwrite eachother and previously used effects stay. Thus, I'd have to deactivate previous looks after switching to a new one.

I tried all sorts of stuff to fix that, like for example copying a sequence that has a stomp effect for each presettype of each fixture and merge the new values and outputs to that sequence. Nothing I tried worked in the end.

Could be, that some things I tried didn't do exactly what I thought they were, since I'm rather new to ma2.

(I know I could create a macro based layout view that handles that but I'd prefer a simpler solution if there is one).

Any ideas on how to achieve that?
Attachments:
open | download - Create Sequence.xml (1.3 KB)
open | download - seq 501 Content.JPG (83.3 KB)
open | download - created look sequence stomp is gone.JPG (134.9 KB)
Subject Author Posted
Store and recall anything visible on stage Attachments Submarine August 16, 2020 10:09PM
Re: Store and recall anything visible on stage scoobytoobins August 16, 2020 10:40PM
Re: Store and recall anything visible on stage Attachments Submarine August 17, 2020 02:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login